Benefits of Soursop Products
- Good for Nervous System and Health
- Health Beneficial Soursop Drink
- Highly C Vitamin
- Helps to Protects Against Cancer
- Helps to Fights Against Cancer Cells Without Damaging The Healthy Cells.
- Protects The Immune System And Prevents Deadly Infections.
- Gives Relief From Pain And Helps In Good Sleep
- Helps To Reduces Side-effects Of Chemotherapy.
- Boosts Energy Level and Improves Physical Appearances.
- Keeps Bones Healthy.
- Helps To Reduces Joint And Black Problems.
- Help To Give Relief From Migraine And Headache.
- Good For Intestine.
- Prevents Stomach Distress
Soursop Fruit Details
The Soursop is the fruit of the tropical tree which is also termed as Graviola, Ramphal, Laxmanphal, kaattu aatha palam, Mullen Chakka, Mullu Seettha, Annona muriata, Graviola, Guyabano. proper origin from brazil. aslo found in shrilanka as well as south part of india. It has aroma similar to pineapple, the flavor of the fruit has been described as a combination of strawberries and apple, and sour citrus flavor notes, contrasting with an underlying creamy texture reminiscent of coconut or banana. The Soursop fruit contains the high rich Vitamin C which helps to cure cancer. Soursop fruit is the sweet fruit, seedy fruit with pure white flush and coated with a green-yellowy colored skin.
People in Africa and South America use the bark, leaves, root, and fruits of the Graviola tree. They treat infections with viruses or parasites, rheumatism, arthritis, depression, and sickness. We know from research that some Graviola extracts can help to treat these conditions.
In laboratory studies, Graviola extracts can kill some types of liver and breast cancer cells. These cells are resistant to some chemotherapy drugs. A more recent study showed that Graviola pulp extract has an effect on prostate cancer cells in mice. Ingredients in Soursop attacks on cancer cells and avoid them to grow further, also it helps to rise in energy level and stronger immunity power.
Highly effective for
Lungs Cancer, Melanoma Cancer ,Breast Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Kidney Cancer, Bladder Cancer ,Bone Cancer, pancreatic Cancer, Liver Cancer, Brain Cancer, Carcinoma, Stomach Cancer, Colon Cancer, , Cervical Cancer, Childhood Cancer, Pediatric Cancer, Esophageal Cancer, Leukemia Cancer, Lungs Cancer, Lymphoma Cancer, , Ovarian Cancer, Pancreatic Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Sarcoma, Testicular Cancer, Thyroid Cancer, Uterine Cancer and Skin Cancer