Benefits of Soursop Products
- Good for Nervous System and Health
- Highly ‘C’ Vitamin
- Helps to Protects Against Cancer
- Helps to Fights Against Cancer Cells Without Damaging The Healthy Cells.
- Protects The Immune System And Prevents Deadly Infections.
- Gives Relief From Pain And Helps In Good Sleep
- Helps To Reduces Side-effects Of Chemotherapy.
- Boosts Energy Level and Improves Physical Appearances.
- Keeps Bones Healthy.
- Helps To Reduces Joint And Back Problems.
- Good For Intestine.
Soursop Fruit Details
The Soursop is the fruit of the tropical tree which is also termed as Graviola, Ramphal, Laxmanphal, kaattu aatha palam, Mullen Chakka, Mullu Seettha, Annona muriata, Graviola, Guyabano. proper origin from brazil. aslo found in shrilanka as well as south part of india. It has aroma similar to pineapple, the flavor of the fruit has been described as a combination of strawberries and apple, and sour citrus flavor notes, contrasting with an underlying creamy texture reminiscent of coconut or banana. The Soursop fruit contains the high rich Vitamin C which helps to cure cancer. Soursop fruit is the sweet fruit, seedy fruit with pure white flush and coated with a green-yellowy colored skin.
People in Africa and South America use the bark, leaves, root, and fruits of the Graviola tree. They treat infections with viruses or parasites, rheumatism, arthritis, depression, and sickness. We know from research that some Graviola extracts can help to treat these conditions.